|“||How well your trek is perceived by the native inhabitants of this land. Allow it to get too low and they may act with hostility towards you.||”|
Effects of Standing
|+2||Can recruit from villages.|
|0||Can rest in villages for free.|
|-8||Angry Natives attack?|
An explorer's standing reflects their reputation in a region. It greatly impacts an explorer's dealings with the locals. Standing can range from -10 to +10.
- (+2) Completing certain quests.
- (+4) The Good Reputation perk.
- (+?) Holy Marking blessing.
- (+?) Trading for a village's favor.
- (+6) Kill the Slaver
- (-1) Killing an animal
- (-2) Resting in a native village without the Polyglot perk.
- (-1) Using dynamite.
- (-2) Visiting a slaver.
- (-?) Speaking to a beastmaster.
- (-?) Looting a shrine or statue.
- (-?) Using Terrain-altering tome pages